A casement window perfectly complements the simplicity of modern design. This type of window is hinged on either side so that the sash opens outward, to the right or left, in a swinging motion. Casement windows were once the most common form of domestic window before the introduction of the sash. They are designed contemporary in style, allowing more light to enter the window, while also providing a larger view. Casement windows are still frequently installed in new homes and are common in the Western United States.
- Energy-efficient insulated glass keeps your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer
- Reliable fully welded vinyl construction makes low maintenace
- Smooth Control hardware system for easy opening
- Full insect screen keep insects out of your home
- Special designed secure heavy-duty lock and keeper hardware
- Custom sizes available